Manchester 1st March - Live Q&A with Javed Ahmed Ghamidi
InshaAllah Javed Ahmed Ghamidi will be doing a live Q&A session in Manchester, after four years, this March. Don't miss this opportunity to hear him in person. Those who have bought the ticket will be able to submit their questions in advance, as well as on the day.
Dinner is included in the ticket price.
Plan your travel to make sure you arrive on time. Please follow the schedule as we will strictly follow the agreed time.
Please carefully read the following details:
Werneth Banqueting and Conference Hall
79 Manchester Rd,
17:30 Arrival, Ticket Verification (Seating is first come, first serve)
18:00 Maghreb Prayer
18:30 Q & A Session with Ustaz Javed Ghamidi
21:00 Break for Dinner / Prayer
21:30 Meet and Greet starts
22:30 Event Finishes
There is parking available for 300 cars at the venue for the event.
- Only Online Registration, NO tickets on the door.
- Event will start on time, please make sure you arrive in time not to miss anything.
- Prayer space for ladies and gents will be available on the ground floor
- Books of Javed Ahmad Ghamidi and other Scholars will be available to purchase at venue
- Children over 12 years are welcome. We don't have any child-minding facilities because of which we cannot afford to have young children.
- Please bring the confirmation email either on the phone or in print-out on the day for verification
Please request a refund by Sunday 23rd February otherwise we will not be able to provide refund. No refunds for no show.
How to buy the ticket
- Select the ticket, and any optional add-ons
- Select the number of tickets
- Click Add to Cart, You can repeat this for different options
- Click on the cart on top-right corner
- Click check-out, review the purchase and click check-out again
- Fill buyer and payment details and purchase
- You will receive an email with purchase confirmation. That is your ticket and you don't need a separate email or ticket.
- If you don't receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folder as it could have been mis-classified.